The National Committee is always looking to grow our general talent pool. If you would like to be added to our community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a general resume and cover letter. Candidates interested in internships should click here to learn more.
NCUSCR is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. All staff members are expected to be committed to the National Committee’s mission and represent the organization in a professional manner.
- Insurance: 100% employer paid health insurance for employee or medical opt-out plan; voluntary dental and vision plans available; employer paid life insurance; voluntary long-term disability plan
- Time off: 12 paid holidays; 5 personal days; 15 vacation days; 12 sick days per year
- Retirement: mandatory employee contribution triple matched by employer after one year of employment
- Optional participation in employer sponsored transit program
- Other benefits: weekly Chinese language classes available; subscription to multiple news platforms; work from home stipend; personal development and training opportunities.